Monday, February 11, 2008

9 months young

Yesterday marked Abby's 9 month birthday. Seriously, the days are going by ridiculously fast.

Some of Abby's favorite things right now:

1. Clicking her tongue
2. Waving
3. Putting her head far to the side
4. Saying dada
5. How big is Abby? So big! (Pictures to follow!)
6. Making the most hilarious, smiling face (I'm trying to capture it on video so you can fully understand what I'm talking about--there is no way to explain it)
7. Army crawling or rolling everywhere
8. Playing with everything that is not a toy
9. Shaking things up and down
10. Scratching her fingers on things to hear the noise it makes

Those are the most predominant things I can think of at the moment.

This past weekend my parents came to visit. As usual, my mom and I did a little photo shoot of Abby. Abby is now at an age where she is far too distracted to actually pay me any attention. She was pulling the grass, feeling the flowers, playing with her shoes, staring down the ONE person that walked by until they were out of site, etc., etc., etc.....

Well, Walgreens had a great deal going on so I was desperate for a few GREAT shots! I got 1 8x10, 2 5x7, and 4 4x6 for absolutely FREE by typing in the code Valentine. Here are a few of the pictures we got of Abby....she's full of interesting facial expressions and poses (or she's too busy to even try) :-)








These pictures were taken in absolute order--this is all she kept doing over and over and over. She puts her hands up, then hits them against her belly, up again, down again...you see the pattern!



Here is one picture of her standing, so you can see those cute baby cargo pants! We bought this little outfit for her when she was still in my tummy!And finally, out of those billion, these are the 2 that I actually ordered from Walgreens...

6 comments:

Shauna said...

It would be really cute to get 4-5 of those and get one of those long frames with different spots in it - and it would look like a little timeline! She is sooo cute and I love that outfit!

*Courtney* said...

So cute! I forgot that Savannah and Abby are so close in age...only one month apart!

The Hoeflers said...

Love it! She's so sweet and I can't wait to get my hands on her and kiss her face off. She's growing up too fast!!! Love ya!

The Pences said...

Soooooo cute!! We definitely need to get on the pink and brown band wagon -- I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a doll and a personality to match!!! She really does shine in her brown and pink!

Love ya, Nana H

Shaun said...

OK, so the REAL reason we are moving to your same neighborhood is so we can get pictures with the same fantastic backgrounds as you have! These are so awesome, she is darling!!!