Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Our sweet Disney Princess

I've been a Disney fanatic for as long as I can remember. I love everything about those movies. My mom went to Disney World with my sister-in-law, Lisa, and nephew, Peyton back in April. Here is the outfit my mom brought back for Abby. So sweet!She stares at me while I eat breakfast--I think she's getting excited for the day she gets to start eating baby food. The second picture is one of her new things--she likes trying to pull her outfit (these are still her jammies, though) to her mouth. Sandy stares at me while I eat breakfast, too. I have quite the audience!! I like to refer to this one as "flying in her bumbo chair."She really likes this particular "chair" now because when she pulls one of the toys it sings to her. She's pulled the toy by herself about 6 or 7 times. (She's quite talented, y'know!) Her face in the second picture looks like, "Ugh, mom, not another picture!" My other daughter, Sandy, cute as ever :-) Could she be part chihuahua?Abby is really loving her Excersaucer these days. She's SO funny in it! She was laying her head down in it yesterday looking so sweet, but generally we're giving big smiles and squealing as we play!This is the new face we're getting these days...she's loving to suck her bottom lip. Beautiful, huh? ;-)

6 comments:

The Pences said...

I love that bottom face "...mmm I'm not up to anything, mom..."

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEETHEART!!!

LOVE YA, NANA H

*Courtney* said...

So much fun! I like Disney too.

And Savannah is doing that bottom lip sucking thing too...we call it her "fish face." :)

Zach and Alyson said...

I love the Disney outfit. You better believe that when I have kids they will have Disney attire as well. It's the happiest place on earth! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That Disney outfit is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see ya'll for homecoming!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

GREAT pics! Aidan did the bottom lip thing too and it just made him look like a little, old man. He started to do it when he was about 4 months and was teething. Hmm - just a thought.