Thursday, September 13, 2007

My most favorites!

I've obviously taken a billion pictures of Abby in her little 4 months of life, but these pictures are my new favorites. I think my mom and I should go into business. OK, not really, but luckily we were able to capture some sweet pictures of Abby, posing her in all sorts of places. We were really proud of ourselves because we actually got Abby smiling in several of them, and it's hard to keep a 3 1/2 month old (that was her age at the time) occupied and happy picture after picture, y'know??!?!

Here's a look at our work--

7 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

Love it... the fourth picture down is my favorite. I'm also really liking the one where it looks like she is rolling her eyes. So cute! Can you send me some on email so I can print a new for my fridge? By the way... we should talk sometime on the phone, cause it's been a while. ;-) Love ya girl!

DaddyCastle said...

She is so precious. Ya'll did a wonderful job. We can't wait to introduce her and Parker! See ya'll next month.

The Pences said...

You might be on to something with the going into business thing -- those look great!

Zach and Alyson said...

haha... you know what's funny. I ask you about emailing that picture and then I check my snail mail and there it is. You're so on the ball. ;-) that's why you needed the new addy. love ya girlie!

Josh said...

Cute pics! Random question: where did you get the purple chair thing? I think it's called a bumbo seat but I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful pics! You don't need to go to a prof. photographer with these great shots! Looking forward to seeing y'all at playgroup on Friday.

Kim and Madi

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Gorgeous!!! Brought tears to my eyes (easy to do these days). :)

Kristi