Does this picture crack you up or what?!?! My child looks thrilled :-)
I've only put Abby in "Baby Bjorn" type thing (this one is actually "Jeep") one other time. The other day I decided to try it out again. She seemed to enjoy just hanging there. So, a few posts back I put pictures of the super cute stroller with big polka dots on it that I wasn't sure I was going to keep. Well, I kept it. It's just too darn cute to take back ;-) I decided to take it for a test run. I strapped Abby in and off we went. I think she really loves it. She doesn't make a peep, and the weather has been much better in the evening, so she's been in it up to 45min. Truly, I think she likes looking forward and the wind can blow in her face. I'm trying to make this a nightly thing now...we've done it the past 3 nights, and we've seen the same couple all 3 times. They couldn't forget this bright stroller! Last night they said, "She's got it made in there, huh?" She looks SO relaxed..she doesn't even move!
Lastly, here she is talking and squealing it up!





3 comments:
She's so cute. Glad you're getting some use of the Jeep thing. Hope she continues to like it. Love the new stroller...we may have to get Peyton one like that! Just got back from the Dr..again! Now we have an ear infection..no fun!! Anyways, she's a sweetie!! Love ya!
Love it... glad you kept the polka dotted stroller, it's super cute. I will say Abby kinda has a deer in the headlights look in the church directory picture. ;-)
I think she is so precious and Dad and I so enjoyed her squealing. I am grateful you share such precious moments with us. I think the stroller is perfect.
Love Nana and Pap Beasley
Post a Comment