This blog really has no rhyme or reason. I don't have anything particular that I'd like to blog about at this moment, but I always have lots of pictures I enjoy sharing. Speaking of pictures, that gets me thinking....we just took our first church directory photo. We've been memebers for 3 years now, but right when we joined last they had just wrapped up a new directory. Olan Mills takes these pictures, and wow are those packages PRICEY! Especially for the fact that the photographers spend about 15min. with you, yet they want you to purchase a $220 package?!?! Are they crazy!? I'm not much on the old timey grayish background that they've had around for FOR-EV-ER either :-) We did give in and buy a set of wallets--I'll be sure to post those once they're mailed to us.
My mom just came to visit this past weekend, and as always we had a fantastic time. If anyone thinks I take a lot of pictures, they definitely need to meet my mom! Although, I'm SO glad we have so many wonderful pictures to look back on with Abby.
Here are some super cute pictures of Abby, and some of Sandy, in no particular order...
I love her funny faces-- Snuggling with her new blankie--
Concentrating on her new blankie--
Trying to figure out a toy--
Falling asleep in the swing...don't worry--right after I snapped the picture I layed her back where she should be!
Sandy falling asleep behind the cushion of the couch and deciding to be lazy and stay like that!
Me playing dress up with Sandy using Abby's headband :-) (Before Abby came along, Sandy was the only one I got to dress up...so I still need to do it with her occasionally!!)
These are the shoes we bought for Abby while she was still in my tummy. They only fit OK because those are pretty thick socks she has on, but cute nonetheless!
I absolutely LOVE her expression in this picture!
Does this crack you up or what?!?! Siblings...
How she watches me getting ready--
Wide eyed--
Posed at our house (this is what she wore in our church directory picture, although she wouldn't smile like that for the photographer--go figure!) A lunch outing with Nana and me--
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Abby & Sandy in their random cuteness!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
She sure is a cutie!!! There is no doubt we all enjoy the pictures and her priceless expressions!!
Love ya, Nana H
She is SO SWEET! Its so much fun to watch her forming her own little personality. I'm glad to see she likes her new blankie :-) It was too soft to resist..it even got Peyton's woobie approval! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!
I just love your two babies so much. I wish that I could see Abby more often, but I don't know when the next trip will be. I hope that everything is going well. Love you!
Aly
Great faces!! I love all her expressions. Her new blankie is ADORABLE.
I love the "sibling" picture -- that is hilarious!
This blog is the best idea ever. I love that even though I don't get to see Abby, I do get to see her pictures. She's getting so much personality now. It's crazy.
Meant to say in the other comment that I love the pic of Abby "watching TV" in her Bumbo. You might think it's random, but I'm think it's classic and it'll show up in a magazine someday in an article about our kids watching too much TV. LOL!!! If only I could get Hunter to sit in his...maybe this weekend, I'll try a little harder.
Kristi :)
Post a Comment