Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Whole Lotta Everything

I’ve gotten behind!  What’s new? :)  At the moment, both of my girls seem to be well.  Abby has been sick a few times this winter, which just seems sooo odd because we’ve gone so long without her being sick.  Seriously, in the last month, we’ve been to the doctor’s office about 7 times between the two of them.  You know those receptionist ladies at the front checking us in are probably like “Oh, hi again Mrs. Beasley.”  But every time I go, I haven’t been wrong.  Something is up each time!  I guess I’m just wanting to keep that place in business!  Ha, right!

As I’m going through my December folder, I’m finding pictures from WAY back that never got posted.  So now is as good of time as any!

 IMG_6086

 IMG_6087

 IMG_6091

Neighborhood winter festival

Yea, that’s not us, but just to show you that’s what they had going on.  When she FINALLY decided she actually did want to ride the camel, the line was closed because it was all ending.  Sad.

IMG_6102

Ok this is not us again, (it was only her and I that went, so it was harder to get pictures when we were actually ON the things) but we did ride in this blue one.

IMG_6112

She actually made me wait in line again, and the next time we rode the coal car. 

IMG_6113

IMG_6115

IMG_6135

IMG_6140

Came home that evening to see this sweet thing…

IMG_6145

She’s not eating in a high chair yet, just wanted to see what she’d look like :)

 IMG_6159

 IMG_6161

Abby’s Christmas Program.  She did so good—she knew all the words and hand motions and never skipped a beat! 

 IMG_6169

 IMG_6170

 IMG_6171

IMG_6212

The ornament they made at the party…

IMG_6215

Before SoccerTots one Saturday…

 IMG_6227

 IMG_6231

 IMG_6235

Teaching balance

 IMG_6254

IMG_6264

Christmas with the Beasley’s

This was Abby’s first time ever to sleep in a big bed without a rail.  She’s still in her bed at home with the toddler bar.  So Josh lined the floor with tons of pillows…not really telling her “incase you fall out it won’t hurt kinda thing, haha”  Whatever we said as to why the pillows were there she bought.  But before Josh left the room she said, “dad are you sure this is going to work?”  Hilarious, that kid!  She did absolutely fine! IMG_6268 IMG_6270

Cousin Faith (whose new, sweet, super cute sister was born last week—Ella Grace) and Abby.  Abby and Faith play so well together.  It’s so fun to watch their imagination go!

IMG_6273

IMG_6278

They played in this little tent thing forever!  Sadly all the pictures I got of them in it were blurry, but at the end of the nigh…I got in there with her :)

IMG_6293

Christmas with the Hoefler’s

My niece, Shelby.  Isn’t she beautiful?

DSCN3217

Aunt Lisa meeting Josie for the first time

DSCN3221

IMG_2260

Peyton and Abby – they totally love each other!

 IMG_2282

 IMG_2285

IMG_2284

IMG_2302

IMG_2388

IMG_2427

IMG_2588

All the kiddos with their shirts

 IMG_2589

 IMG_2590

IMG_2558

Josie chatting with Shelby

IMG_2612

We pulled all the pictures over from my mom’s camera—no matter if it pertained to what I wanted or not…and I found this one.  Aren’t my parents the cutest?  Love you mom and dad!

IMG_2704

4 comments:

The Pences said...

Cute cute cute!!
I got to snuggle my future daughter-in-law on Sunday in the nursery. James was sleeping so I stole some Josie love!

Paul and Candice said...

Those reindeer shirts are soooooo cute! I've never seen those, but I love them! Abby and Josie are just too adorable! See you tomorrow...if we're not frozen by then:)

Lisa V said...

I LOVE those shirts!!! So glad your girls are both well!

The Vranas said...

I'm so behind, so I was catching up on your blog tonight. There was a split second there when I said "What are JAPS"? Then I got it - just wanted to share that with you. :-)