Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Things

I wish I would write down things as soon as they happened.  Abby has done/said some of the most hilarious things, and now I can’t remember them all greatly.  I hate that!  Some of them might just be “you had to be there” kinda thing.  I wish each of you could sit and chat with Abby.  When you really get her going her expressions, hand movements, inflection in her voice—OHMY!  It’s too stinkin’ funny!!!

1.  She got a knife out of the drawer to bring to the kitchen table.  Josh told her to “walk with it down.”  Obviously meaning, carry the sharp point down.  What did Abby do?  She literally squatted down as if ducking under something while walking with it.  Duh!  That’s what daddy said, right?

2.  She’s been obsessed with playing with Josie’s toys these days.  Of course, they’re new things.  Josie got this little giraffe on wheels with a small little string that you can pull.  She had it sitting beside her while playing a game with Josh.  She told Josh she was going to help giraffe play.  Josh asked why, and she said, “well, he has no hands.”  haha  not because he isn’t REAL and can’t actually play of course :)

3.  She told me I needed to watch Red Baby while she went to Wal-mart.  I asked if I needed to feed Red Baby while she was running errands, and she told me know, that I just needed to look at her.  Awesome!  Is that all we have to do with babies these days?

4.  Today in the car she told me when she gets bigger she’s going to drive and daddy and I are going to sit in the back.

Ok, those are the best ones I can remember at the moment.  Oh man she’s the best.  It really is sooo true “Kids say the darndest things” :)

Here is some random cuteness.

IMG_9929

Who doesn’t love rufflies on the bum?

IMG_9955

In school Abby is in the Ducks class.  Last week Abby got to be “Duck of the Week.”  This means she got to bring a special toy to class to share with her friends, and I was supposed to send her with a picture to share with everybody.  Um, ONE picture?  They said “be creative".  I seriously wanted to do something more in depth than I did, but I sent along 6 pictures in a little booklet I made.  haha  Oh yes, I am so that “over the top” mom.  I can’t help myself :)

 IMG_5393

 IMG_5394

 IMG_5395

 IMG_5396

 IMG_5397

My cute little duck of the week!!!

IMG_5403

 IMG_5401

And her cool new kicks!  These shoes rock!  They light up and all. IMG_5402

Playing baby dolls one night with Abby.  I mean, we have a real life baby doll in our house.  This was only fitting!

 IMG_5416

 IMG_5417

The legs…

IMG_5411

Josie’s lovie…

 IMG_5333

IMG_5404

Josie is special—she got to hold Red Baby!  Lucky girl :)

IMG_5391

2 comments:

Kelsey Falzon said...

What a cute post Amy! Those are two cute girlies you've got there! I got the outfit Josie's wearing in the picture with her lovie for Sarah in the size she'll be next year. LOVE it!!

The Vranas said...

I love that you took pictures of the pictures in Abby's booklet. Too funny. They're both adorable. I can't wait to meet Josie, and I can't wait to see Abby. She just seems so funny!