Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Let’s Recap, shall we?

As much as I HATE to be brief, I feel like that’s the only way I’m going to make it through this post (or else I’d have to be posting hundreds of pictures!!  And I know family would love that, but I don’t have that much time to work with here before the sweet munchkin wakes up!)

Things that I meant to post from April -

Sea World with the dolphins:M041810_00_6856

M041810_00_6941  M041810_00_6959

M041810_00_6966 My mom and I visiting Peyton and Shelby in Hattiesburg:IMG_5746

Then Abby drove them into a bush!  The look on Peyton’s face, and how fast he was to hop out (instead of telling her there was a reverse, haha!!) says to me “Those crazy lady drivers!!”

IMG_5771

IMG_5805 Her daddy started talking to her later, and she lit up!  So sweet!!!IMG_5842

IMG_6024 Abby was so excited to hold Shelby herself!  She’s going to be such a fab big sister!!IMG_6228

IMG_6232 May -

Abby’s 3rd Birthday!!!  Princess theme through and through.  My house exploded PINK!  It was awesome, and she loved it!!!IMG_6453

IMG_6423

IMG_6463 Wearing her princess shoes, of course.  Cutest thing I remember her saying that morning:  We got her all ready, but there was still like an hour or so before the party actually started.  She walked out in her dress and said “Where are all the people?”IMG_6460

IMG_6469

IMG_6588 Mother’s Day:IMG_6767

IMG_6776 

Memorial Day Weekend (My 10 year high school reunion!)

My friend from HS – Ashley

IMG_7506

The next day was family picnic day at our high school – sadly I didn’t take one picture of the people I saw there.  Just pictures before we left the house.  Nice, I know.

IMG_7514

IMG_7517

IMG_4268

IMG_4252 Swimming at Nana and Pap Beasley’s – Crawfish Boil time!IMG_7590

Abby on Side of Pool

June -

My first baby shower in Bossier hosted by one of my long time best friends, Michelle, and her mom.  Unbelievable food, unbelievable decorations!  These ladies rock!IMG_4290

IMG_4296

IMG_4299

Abby’s first swim lessons:

IMG_4317

IMG_4356

IMG_4380

IMG_4473

IMG_4479

IMG_4475

IMG_4512

3 yr. old check-up!  She did sooo good.  She had no idea shots were coming, but she handled them like a champ.  2 tears and she was good!

IMG_4362

Clifford the Big Red Dog Reading Camp at church:

IMG_4443

IMG_4489

IMG_4452

IMG_4511

First movie in a theater – Toy Story 3!

IMG_4549

Father/Daughter sweetness…I couldn’t pass up posting these!

IMG_4552

IMG_4555

Abby’s addiction to “red baby.”  Clever naming, wouldn’t you say?  I tried to give her other names, but she wouldn’t buy it.  She did find another baby that she chose to name Mary.  Mary got booted to the side rather fast, though.  Red baby is her true love.  Other babies names in our house:  yellow baby and big baby. :)

IMG_4556

IMG_4558

IMG_4559

July -

VBS: Whew it wore me out.  All I got was a picture of my group…they were great, but they were tiring!!

IMG_4583

The Ege’s visit: (and we get to enjoy Aidan’s 4th birthday!!)

103_0101

103_0111

103_0118 

103_0122

103_0134 II’m in love with this picture.  They look sooo sweet!

103_0136

IMG_4601

IMG_4609

Whew, I’m not sure how brief I really was??! (56 pictures in this post..um, yikes!)  I have SUCH a hard time trying to dwindle down pictures.  I love them all!

7 comments:

The Pences said...

I say you did a glorious recap!
Abby is for sure going to be a great big sis!
We have "pink baby" and "green baby" at our house, so I'm thinking it's a 3 year old thing. :)
Love how your baby bump got bigger and bigger in the pics.
Thanks for catching us up!!

The Pences said...

Oh, and Abby could pass for like eight in that last picture -- oh my so big!

Zach and Alyson said...

We'll just say that you were brief with your text. Good catch up on the last three months. Can't believe it's almost been a month since I was there. Love all the pics!

Ashley said...

So glad for the recap! Abby is looking so grown-up! And you look fab too!

The Vranas said...

Great post! I love it! And who can blame you for posting 56 pics, when you've got such a great model for most of them. Hope you guys are doing well!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great catchup Amy! I was getting worried about you for a bit...

Abby looks so grown up now!! She's beautiful.

Miss you guys!!

Lisa Vandenberge said...

that was impressive!!! i enjoyed all the great pictures! :)