It's been forever. Why do I keep doing this? I really do like to blog people!
Abby is looking too grown up these days! I can't stand it. She is addicted to Disney princesses. I would say before now we had a favorite, which was Cinderella. Now, she knows them all, and she knows characters that go with them all. This is what it sounds like when she talks about them:
Cinderealla for Gus Gus, Jaq, and Prince Charming.
Belle for Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, and Chip
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty if you're unfamiliar) for Prince Phillip
Jasmin for Aladdin
You get the point, but the only movie she's actually seen out of those is Cinderella. The rest comes from the books she reads, and I, being the Disney fanatic that I am, know all the names to the characters. So when she points to one, I can just tell her who they are :)
*Update from my previous post like over a month ago incase you were curious* Potty training is really great. The child, knock on wood, doesn't have potty accidents. At school only when she naps she has accidents, but that's only because they forget to put diapers on her like I asked because she isn't ready to not be without them. Otherwise, she's doing so great. For #2, well that's another story. She doesn't have accidents about it, she just holds it for long periods of times. Longest yet is 4 days. Poor thing. We're working on it for sure!
Ok, so picture wise I'm just picking up with where I left off. I know it's almost the end of February and I'm still going to be posting about Christmas. But these pictures were taken and they need to be seen!! :)
This was the dress up Cinderella outfit she got for Christmas.




6 comments:
Abby is just too precious!! I love the picture of her on the phone and I know exactly what you're talking about on Saved by the Bell lol. Blog more pics please! I love looking at them :)
Actually, Abby has seen Beauty and the Beast too. And she loved it. :)
Saved by the Bell, that totally made me LOL!
Glad to know you're still out there somewhere. Call me sometime so that we can catch up!!
Kristi :)
More blogging, ma'am! I love seeing the pictures. I got my book with the pages Kim did. It's just fabulous! I can't wait to show it to you in person!
She does look like such a big girl. It's so bittersweet isn't it?
I definitely remember the Zack Morris phone!!
Post a Comment