We had a great Thanksgiving with family. These pictures are only from our camera. I haven't gone through all the pictures from my parents camera (that will take me awhile!).
Abby is at the age where she is having so much more fun interacting with her cousins. On Josh's side, her cousin Faith is 3, and Faith is the sweetest most adorable child. She just talks and talks and plays and plays with Abby. They were so cute to watch. Nana Beasley bought the girls cute dresses to put on for pictures. Getting both girls looking was a bit of a challenge, and Faith is MUCH better at smiling when asked!
Do we see anything abnormal here?
For whatever reason, she likes to put the wrong side of her paci in her mouth!
These pictures were just from Monday. Look at that cute little hiney!And lastly, a sweet Mommy and Abby picture. I was trying to get her to look with me, and she just laid her head right down and snuggled me. So sweet!




7 comments:
You are one CUTE little girl, Miss Abby!! I love their sweet dresses!
Those pictures are so sweet. Cousins are the best. I had tons of cousins growing up, and I loved seeing them. Now, Paul David is the same way...he has 2 on each side and LOVES playing with them. They're all at a really fun age.
Those dresses are adorable. They just don't make boy Christmas stuff that cute!
That is so cute. The pacifier picture made me laugh. I know I just saw her, but she just looks so big. Aww
Awww...these pics are so cute! Looks like you had a good time!
Ahhh, Abby's hair is getting SO long and curly!!! I LOVE it! I definately love this age too...they are much more interactive, which means they are also much more busy and into things, ha!
How cute. She is really growing. Those dresses are adorable. I heard you all had a good time from your Dad. I know that Abby will enjoy Christmas this year!!
Love and Kisses from freezing KS
Aunt Linda
My favorite is the bunny on the butt. So cute!
Post a Comment