Monday, December 15, 2008

Catch up Time

What's happened to me? My blogging has fallen to the wayside as of late. I feel this post is going to be a lot of pictures with very little "talking." Are you ready for that?

These pictures are from Thanksgiving at my parents house--Abby found her new fascination with a small sized purse. Everytime you put the purse over her shoulder, she headed for the back door saying, "Bye!" How sweet is that?

Playing with Pop

From Itsy-Bitsy Spider...I sing "Out came the sun and dried up all the rain." We put our hands in a cirlce above our head for the sun (and I rock her back and forth) and she thinks it's hilarious!Can you see what's in Josh's hand? A squirrel ornament from my mom (to remind us of our beloved squirrel incident, of course!) She also attached a tag that said "Party in the Beasley's Attic. BYOPB. Bring Your Own Peanut Butter." What a funny gal :-)The singing cards...keeps the girl entertained for a long while!Sweet faces

Cousins. Ohmigoodness, can I just explain to you how hilarious this night was? Peyton and Abby kept eachother so entertained (and all of us!) They were giggling and giggling.
And hugging...And whispering in eachother's ear...Then Peyton just walked up to Abby and put his arm around her. These are the pictures that followed in perfect order. A lot of them are the same, but their facial expressions are priceless. They stood like this for a good minute, while we were all dying laughing. Love it!



Dad always sets the timer on the camera for a picture of the whole family before we dig into the Thanksgiving food. It only took ONE attempt (and everyone is actually looking!) Can you believe it?

5 comments:

The Vranas said...

So Cute!!! About time you posted, Missy. Peyton and Abby are just too cute together, and I absolutely love the ornament your mom got you. Too funny.

Zach and Alyson said...

Can i just say I love that little outfit that Abby is wearing for Thanksgiving!! So cute! We got your Christmas card this weekend... so pretty... you'll be on my fridge in that picture now for the next year. I'm hoping to get my cards out by the end of this week. Love ya!

Paul and Candice said...

Amy---Abby is just adorable. Her hair is to die for! I had a good chuckle over the ornament myself. That sounds like something my mom would do!

The Perkins said...

What a good looking family!! Don't worry I haven't posted in a while either. I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten in trouble for that yet! Hope you have a great week!!

Shaun said...

There's a sign on 1960 that says "Hearing THINGS in the Attic?" (It's for a pest control place) and I always think of you guys when I see it.