Monday, December 22, 2008

Are we having too much fun?

We got a new camera, and what else were we supposed to do with it besides play around? We ended up getting a Canon Power Shot SD880 IS. Basically, I wanted a small camera that had videoing capability, AND had image stabilization (IS). That was probably the most important thing to me because most of my pictures these days were fuzzy (Can you believe I can't get my 19 month old to sit still for a picture?!?! Who would ever guess that? ha!). The big, fancy cameras are great, but realistically for me, I knew I wouldn't lug it around with me. I wanted something to slide into my purse or pocket, y'know? This one is perfect for just that!

So last nite this is what we did...

Regular pose

Excited (um, can you see my tonsils?)
Scared (how 'bout those tonsils now?) Granted, my excited and scared expressions look too similar. I need to work on that. Josh cracks me up here. I can't help but look at this picture and bust out laughing.
A family shot
Look at Abby's face now. She thinks we're crazy (and she might be right!) And you're probably thinking, "Why is Amy's mouth always open that wide?" I really have no idea.
Now to today. Lately, if you know my child at all and are around her for any extended period of time, you will see her like this often.
I ask myself why. I have no clue why my child has to pull her shirt up ALL. THE. TIME. but I decided I might as well take a picture of it to remind us of this special time :-)
See. She did it last night, too!
Random shots I got of the girls this morning (and playing around with some of the settings on the camera.)

Can you believe my little gray-faced Sandy? Whew, 19 months of Abby certainly aged her!!


Don't you love this shirt? "Cutest Chick"

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

What does she call her belly? Hunter always says "bubbles" when he points to his belly - no idea if he's telling me he has gas or if he just knows his belly looks like a bubble. Of course, it's not very cool when he says Mommy's belly looks like a bubble too!!

Very cute pics. I will try to be better about checking your blog. I've been a very bad blogger the last few months...I need to make a New Year's resolution, I think. :)

Kristi :)

The Pences said...

What about a picture of the camera?

The Perkins said...

Very cute pictures!! Abby is so precious!!

The Vranas said...

Too funny! I love the pictures of the three of you. Cracks me up.