Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Abby's first snow

And I think she liked it!

This is what she looked like when we first put the hat on. (Isn't that hat so super cute, though?)Around the house snow pictures. This is monumental, y'know?!? :-)

7 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

OMG! Did not know it snowed in Houston today! We're suppose to get it tomorrow. Give our girl a kiss for us!

Zach and Alyson said...

That's so awesome... and we don't even have snow here. ;-) Did she like the white stuff?

The Vranas said...

How cute is she in that little outfit? I think John said it might snow in Bossier today. Craziness!

The Pences said...

Oh Abby is soooo stylin'!

Linda O said...

I cannot believe that it snowed there!! But you know we never know what this weather is going to do. Tell Abby Great Grandma was thinking about her when she heard you had snow....wondering how she like it.
Take care & stay warm. Hugs & Kisses from snowing icy cold KS
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! The snow is so beautiful and I love it so much. I always seem to miss it!. My Abby looked so great in her snow suit and I am so glad she likes the snow. I predict a future snowmobile trip in store for her and her Nana! (lol)I am glad you are all ok and got to see another wonderful blessing God provides for us.
Nana B.

The Perkins said...

Wow...snow!!! How awesome! Abby looks so precious!